– Beginner/Foundation Course: we offer f you want to try CrossFit, we require you book into one of our short beginner/on-ramp courses instead. Each course is 3 x 121 sessions with a course. We run these Monday-Friday in the gym. The course costs £60. Click here to buy the pack and we’ll give you a call to schedule you in or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Tip – before you book the Beginner Course please check out our regular class times (above) to check that our schedule works for you.
– Memberships – BEFORE choosing booking our Beginner/On Ramp Course, please check that we have a membership that suits your budget (Memberships start at £70 per month for an Annual Membership – please see all membership options in the TeamUp section below). This way, if you love the Beginner Course, you know you will be able to join us.
Memberships include: Annual membership £70 per month, Monthly membership £79.99 per month, Quarterly £220 (£73 per month). There are also WOD (class packs) to choose from.
– If you are READY TO JOIN, look at the TeamUp MEMBERSHIP section below, just scroll down to see all memberships and click on the one you want. You will be asked to register on our booking system TeamUp. Simply follow the registration instructions to join and book into classes.
– If you are a TRAVELLING CROSSFITTER and a member of a Box elsewhere, simply buy a Travelling CrossFitter WOD pass for £15 (in TeamUp section below) and book in.
– Opening hours at 6.30am – 8pm. Closed 2-3pm daily for a deep clean.
– Classes are now 45 mins in duration to ensure that we adhere to COVID guidelines on staggering activities and to allow time between classes to spray down kit.
– Please be 5-10 mins early for your session – late comers will not be admitted.
– Please ensure you have pre-booked using our class booking system www.goteamup.com.
– You will be temperature checked before admission.
– Open box is temporary suspended. Please use the main gym instead – your membership includes Energy Gym usage so if you want to use the gym please email email@example.com and we can set up your Energy Gym account so you can book gym sessions too.
– The Boxes and Gym are closed on Saturday from 1-5pm and Sundays all day. This is temporary but will be revisited once we understand demand.
– Changing rooms: changing and shower facilities are suspended until further notice. Please wear layers and avoid bags where possible.
– Beginner/On Ramp – people who are new to CrossFit will need to attend our new 3 week on-ramp beginner’s course – this runs in 3 week blocks. We will contact you to confirm start date when we see you on the system. Please note that the course is in a set of 3 fixed sessions, so you need to be available for the 3 week block when booking. If you can’t make Saturdays please email us and we will make other arrangements.
– Pedal Power – this is a bike training session. Although the numbers aren’t limited, we need you to book in for trace and protect and also to confirm that you are coming (if there are no bookings the coach gets a ly in!).
– Pink WODs are larger classes – 18 capacity. Box split into socially distanced PODs, no shared kit and other COVID protocols implemented.
– Please go to www.crossfitskirmish.co.uk/covid19 for further details of the measures we are taking.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
The Cookies used on this website:
Google Analytics (Website Statistics):_ga, _gid, _SID, _SIDCC, NID, HSID